• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RobE

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio Me and my wife are seperated, dont know if we are gonna file for divorce or what, but we haved lived apart for about 3 weeks now and i dont know where my kids go, i know she has her own place but am i entitled to know where she lives?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio Me and my wife are seperated, dont know if we are gonna file for divorce or what, but we haved lived apart for about 3 weeks now and i dont know where my kids go, i know she has her own place but am i entitled to know where she lives?
Morally yes, legally, not until a judge orders her to give you her address.

mistoffolees

Morally yes, legally, not until a judge orders her to give you her address.
And note that if you DO file for divorce, courts look down on one parent keeping the kids away from the other parent. It could affect the ultimate custody decision.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">