• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lawyer died in car wreck.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dman

My lawyer which knew all about my case, etc... DIED in a car wreck. The firm he was at said they would get another, but how will this work out as far as money left and money paid to him etc. And as they say I am sure alot went to his grave with him, like talking to my wifes lawyer, etc...

Help, what do I do?

Dman

G

Grandma B

dman said:
My lawyer which knew all about my case, etc... DIED in a car wreck. The firm he was at said they would get another, but how will this work out as far as money left and money paid to him etc. And as they say I am sure alot went to his grave with him, like talking to my wifes lawyer, etc...

Help, what do I do?

Dman
If the firm replaces your attorney with another, there should be no change in the money situation.

As to taking a lot to his grave, everything he has done and everyone he has talked with, should be well documented in your file. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">