• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

LEGAL Advice PLEASE Petition for Dissolution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DREAMnCOLR

What is the name of your state? CA. (California)

I know very well that my friend's boyfriend that's in jail made a bad judgement call by marrying someone he just met simply for the financial security will being confined. I also know very well about how my friend should have told him to take a flying leap and that she should move on with her life without him. This I know. I told her all the stuff that anyone with common sense would tell anyone in that kind of situation regarding respect, consideration, trust and all the other stuff that was totally lost somewhere along the line in this so called forever die for you relationship they both say they have but that only went so far and now I need to know just what I need to do to help her with this petition for Dissolution since the first reply I got stated that an annulment was not the way to go. Since you feel an annulment won't be granted on the grounds I had mentioned before then just where and how do I go about this petition for Dissolution so whe can at least get the other woman out of her life and their doomed anyway relationship?? This friend of mine has kind of adopted me as a stand in mother since she just turned 21 yrs of age and my son is going to turn 22 yrs of age in January. I 'm wanting her to at least do what she thinks she has to do cuz she apparently needs to learn even a harder lesson about what relationships are suppose to be like and how she should be treated. I keep trying to give her all the advice I can about the reality of things and she does listen to a point but I can tell she will play this out to the very end no matter how bad she ends up being torn apart emotionally. I can't say anything more about it that I haven't already said at least once. Now PLEASE someone give me some legal advice on just how these 2 or actually 3 people can resolve this horrible situation. PLEASE!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">