• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tbotto2003

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA.
What is considered joint property and what is not? Pre marraige and during marraige. Also how do I see my kid if the other parrent has just taken him and moved?

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA.
What is considered joint property and what is not? Pre marraige and during marraige. Also how do I see my kid if the other parrent has just taken him and moved?
1. Do a Google search for 'Marital property'. The first hit is:
Marital Property - What is Considered Marital Property?

If you have specific questions, then ask.

2. Has either of you filed for divorce? During the divorce process, you can request the court to order the children returned or to mandate a visitation and/or custody plan. But you're going to need to be more specific. Has divorce been filed? When? How far away did the other parent take the kids? How long ago did it happeN? What efforts have you made to see the child? Is there any restraining order in place? And so on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">