• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Separation/New Relationship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

carolinaout

my new boyfriend and i would like to plan on having a baby together very soon. at this time, i am legally separated but not legally divorced. because i live in the state of south carolina, my husband and i have no grounds for immediate divorce, and must wait a one year period to file for a no-fault divorce. would having a baby while legally separated but not divorced have any adverse effect on the separation/divorce?

Last edited:

vrzirn

Let's see. Married and lived with husband barely 3 mos. New boyfriend maybe 2 mos. Just can't wait to start knocking out those kids. Keep this up and soon you will be "single, desperate mother of 8". Wow, welfare here we come.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">