• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Separation Settlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tbsl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I have been married over 32 years, I found some text messages from his gf and several women names. He has since disposed of the phone and sim. I also did some computer restore of his deleted files and found some incriminating evidence. I won't discuss that here. He works for the Federal Government soon to be classified as a DP4. What is the normal percentile awarded the spouse of his retirement benefits and retirement investments? Also, he worked for Pepsi and has retirement there plus social security.
My parents gave me money, to go to college. He used that to go to College instead. Am I due compensation so I can go back to School and have him pay for it?

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I have been married over 32 years, I found some text messages from his gf and several women names. He has since disposed of the phone and sim. I also did some computer restore of his deleted files and found some incriminating evidence. I won't discuss that here. He works for the Federal Government soon to be classified as a DP4. What is the normal percentile awarded the spouse of his retirement benefits and retirement investments? Also, he worked for Pepsi and has retirement there plus social security.
My parents gave me money, to go to college. He used that to go to College instead. Am I due compensation so I can go back to School and have him pay for it?
The college money is gone. Assuming that you agreed for him to use it to go to college, it's a legitimate marital expense and there's nothing you can do about it.

How many years during your marriage was he working for the Federal government? Which department?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">