• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

live in arkansas is my divorce void

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

yelrostex2001

me and my spouse never stopped being intimate, even today we spend three nights a week together and almost all weekends. can my divorce be voided or defaulted

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

yelrostex2001 said:
me and my spouse never stopped being intimate, even today we spend three nights a week together and almost all weekends. can my divorce be voided or defaulted
My response:

Thank you for that wonderful visual. I have a mental picture of two people, on a hot Summer Saturday evening, writhing like two snakes, huffing and puffing, reenacting the movie "Play Misty For Me", with Donna Summer's "Love to Love You, Baby" playing in the background.

However, I'm sure that's not the reason why you have written to this most austere and august site. You ask about a "divorce", but you never mention your State name, nor have you mentioned the situation and why you feel a divorce is necessary. Also, when were you married ? Are there children ? Are you living together ?

In other words, how about some "pertinent" background information, and leave the "intimacy" at home.

Thanks.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 03-19-2001 at 02:51 PM]

Y

yelrostex2001

we were maried on jan 14 1994, our divorce was final on sept11,2000 and it was not just sex we were talking a, watching movies, doing thingds with our children which we have two girls age 6 nad 2 . it is not just a sex thing we are actually communicating and rebuilding every thing we had to start with

only serious replies please and of a legal sense thank you

Y

yelrostex2001

we were maried on jan 14 1994, our divorce was final on sept11,2000 and it was not just sex we were talking a, watching movies, doing thingds with our children which we have two girls age 6 nad 2 . it is not just a sex thing we are actually communicating and rebuilding every thing we had to start with

we live in arkansas

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

yelrostex2001 said:

we live in arkansas

My response:

Since your divorce is "final", there's nothing more that a court can do for you in terms of "voiding" a marriage (annulment?). Since you say that your divorce is final :

1. What is causing you to ask your questions?

2. Did you want to get married again ?

3. To the same man ?

Was that serious enough ? Oh, and lighten up a little bit.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">