• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lived here for 11 years and partner wants to kick me out.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nativeson402

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nebraska

I have been in a gay relationship for the past 11 years since 19y/o. I have lived in his residence the whole time. The relationship has gone sour and now he wants me out. Do I have any rights?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

I have been in a gay relationship for the past 11 years since 19y/o. I have lived in his residence the whole time. The relationship has gone sour and now he wants me out. Do I have any rights?
You have the same rights to proper notice as any other tenant.

If you do not wish to leave voluntarily, he will have to go through the eviction process.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">