• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

living apart

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

parimal

i am in new jersey .
i have a a very typical situation .
my wife has been living apart for 2 months .
she left the house without telling me to her parents house
i want to talk to her what happened ,but when ever i call at her parents house they tell me that she is not home ,she is sleeping and all excuses.she also does not call me .
i want to talk to her like what went wrong and i with a open mind want to talk to her .
what is the best coure of action for me
i fear that my in laws are after all this mess and if i go to their place they may call police.
can i go and meet her at the store where she works ,but the store is owned by my father in law
please help

LegalBeagle

parimal said:
i am in new jersey .
i have a a very typical situation .
my wife has been living apart for 2 months .
she left the house without telling me to her parents house
i want to talk to her what happened ,but when ever i call at her parents house they tell me that she is not home ,she is sleeping and all excuses.she also does not call me .
i want to talk to her like what went wrong and i with a open mind want to talk to her .
what is the best coure of action for me
i fear that my in laws are after all this mess and if i go to their place they may call police.
can i go and meet her at the store where she works ,but the store is owned by my father in law
please help
Yes, you have my permission to go to the store.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">