• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Locating missing hubby--alternate methods??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wbodine112

What is the name of your state? NEW JERSEY--I am trying to locate my estranged husband in order to #1 enforce child support and #2 serve him with divorce papers. I have tried EVERY conventional method of locating him that you can imagine--post office, DMV, Election boards, Google search, everything--but here's the thing: he lives off the grid. His last known address (that he gave me and child support) is over a year old. He will leave and not tell anyone--not the DMV, not child support, not even the post office. He suffers from bipolar disorder, and the normal things we do he does not, like register to vote and update his driver's licence when he moves. Any ideas on how to track down someone like this? He hasn't had contact with his own family since he left me and our daughter in 1997, so they have no clue where he is. His last known job also doesn't know where he moved on to from there. He works for cash, and he doesn't file taxes either. PLEASE help me find this loser, so I can get my child support, my divorce, and my life back! THANKS!!

Laigs50

My advise is to contact an 'information broker'. You would be suprized what is available on each of us out here. I did this to locate someone who owed me a lot of money.

W

wbodine112

Information broker?

Where do I find these people? Is it expensive?

Laigs50

If you would private e-mail me I would be glad to share the info that I have, as I said I had used this kind of service before. It can all depend with whom you deal and what you ask as to the cost of it. I found it very beneficial.

W

wbodine112

Private E-mail?

I'd love to email you, but I can't through this board. I clicked on your name, and it says you don't want to receive emails. How do you want to do this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">