• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lost

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

htech70

What is the name of your state? ohio
Lost Post: 1 | Quote:
Wife says she misses me,but I can't come home,sorry.
I have been married for 9 months to who I thought was my soul mate. This is both of our 2nd marriages after 20 yr ones. My wife and I discovered we had different parenting styles. She babies her kids and I don't. My 2 kids are much more mature then her 2 kids. She recently locked me out of the house after I took my daughter home,and had her father and brother come over to be with her.The house is in her name so the police could do nothing and I left. We have gone out once since and it was fun but she was very cold. It is killing me to not see her or talk with her. She says she misses me but I cannot come home. Do I just try not to call or email her and wait for her to call or email me. I did this for about a week but then had to email her. I am going for counseling but she did not want to go after going twice. This is killing me from being bored and lonely. How do I handle this better?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

htech70 said:
What is the name of your state? ohio
Lost Post: 1 | Quote:
Wife says she misses me,but I can't come home,sorry.
I have been married for 9 months to who I thought was my soul mate. This is both of our 2nd marriages after 20 yr ones. My wife and I discovered we had different parenting styles. She babies her kids and I don't. My 2 kids are much more mature then her 2 kids. She recently locked me out of the house after I took my daughter home,and had her father and brother come over to be with her.The house is in her name so the police could do nothing and I left. We have gone out once since and it was fun but she was very cold. It is killing me to not see her or talk with her. She says she misses me but I cannot come home. Do I just try not to call or email her and wait for her to call or email me. I did this for about a week but then had to email her. I am going for counseling but she did not want to go after going twice. This is killing me from being bored and lonely. How do I handle this better?

My response:

This is a legal site. It is not Oprah.com or Dear Abby.

IAAL

H

htech70

ok sorry, The house is in her name. Can she legally lock me out after being married 9 months?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

htech70 said:
ok sorry, The house is in her name. Can she legally lock me out after being married 9 months?

My response:

What's your purpose in asking that question? Revenge? Look, she doesn't want you. Get over it, and file for divorce.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">