• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

maine judicial seperation forms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

maine_man

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? maine
We had a lawyer draw up a legal/judicial seperation/settlement agreement. Went to file it and cleark is telling us that we need a judicial seperation complaint form generated to submit with our agreement we had made..
Clerk states a lawyer can make one up and to file it with our agreement.. question is would anyone know what the content of this complaint should consist of... or possibly know were we could get a online form for this filling?
We have a daughter going to college next yr and her parents are in agreement on all issues and a lawyer at $250 a hr is taking away from our funds we have been saving for her education.
Any assistance would be appreciated once again..=)

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? maine
We had a lawyer draw up a legal/judicial seperation/settlement agreement. Went to file it and cleark is telling us that we need a judicial seperation complaint form generated to submit with our agreement we had made..
Clerk states a lawyer can make one up and to file it with our agreement.. question is would anyone know what the content of this complaint should consist of... or possibly know were we could get a online form for this filling?
We have a daughter going to college next yr and her parents are in agreement on all issues and a lawyer at $250 a hr is taking away from our funds we have been saving for her education.
Any assistance would be appreciated once again..=)
Why start a new thread? https://forum.freeadvice.com/divorce-separation-annulment-36/legal-judicial-seperation-maine-480443.html

maine_man

cont....

We hired him to do the seperation/settlement agreement only as I had said in previous post trying to save exspenses of $1800 for a lawyer to handle it all we have filled out all the paper work in the packet now im being told we need this compaint for judicial seperation I wish i could see a example of one to see what is needed the court clerk said everything else filled out was perfect.. just 1 piece of paper away to get this done and nothing on the maine web site were we got all the other forms.

maine_man

example of complaint form we submitted