• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Majuska Formula

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrpowell

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York My husbands ex wife is receiving pension benefits as he is a retired correctional officer from NYC. I have the defined benefit pension calculations worksheet as defined by a pension consultant. Canyou advise how to calculate HOW MANY YEARS that his ex wife will continue to receive these benefits? Thank YOU

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York My husbands ex wife is receiving pension benefits as he is a retired correctional officer from NYC. I have the defined benefit pension calculations worksheet as defined by a pension consultant. Canyou advise how to calculate HOW MANY YEARS that his ex wife will continue to receive these benefits? Thank YOU
She will receive the benefits permanently. She was awarded a share of the benefits because it was marital property. Its not alimony or spousal support.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">