• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mandatory Settlement Conference - Ca

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

deserttrial

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA
Can not afford an Attorney. Need help in preparing a MANDATORY SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE Brief. 2 Years aftera Divorce Ex-Wife has opened up a Property
dispute against supposed unajudicated assets?

I thought a Divorce was final? Two yesrs later, i don't understand how this can be legal?What is the name of your state?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA
Can not afford an Attorney. Need help in preparing a MANDATORY SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE Brief. 2 Years aftera Divorce Ex-Wife has opened up a Property
dispute against supposed unajudicated assets?

I thought a Divorce was final? Two yesrs later, i don't understand how this can be legal?What is the name of your state?
Were there assets that were not awarded to either party? Were there assets that were not disclosed? A divorce is final but that doesn't mean that there are issues that have not been litigated.

deserttrial

Please Explain this to me....

There were no other assests that the other party was not aware of and were not disclosed or Divided during the divorce other than a Tax Sale purchase of worthless land somewhere in some desert valued at about $1000 that we both agreed was worthless at the time, and still is. And that has a loan on it for $1,000? That is the confusing part.

After, the divorce I remarried about 1-1/2 Years later and started to rebuild my life and purchased property which the EX is aware of.

Now, they're saying I need to show my Current Assests? I'm confused!
Isn't there some type of time limits to prevent this type of action 2 Years after a Divorce?

What does the Law say in California?

Thank You...

LdiJ

There were no other assests that the other party was not aware of and were not disclosed or Divided during the divorce other than a Tax Sale purchase of worthless land somewhere in some desert valued at about $1000 that we both agreed was worthless at the time, and still is. And that has a loan on it for $1,000? That is the confusing part.

After, the divorce I remarried about 1-1/2 Years later and started to rebuild my life and purchased property which the EX is aware of.

Now, they're saying I need to show my Current Assests? I'm confused!
Isn't there some type of time limits to prevent this type of action 2 Years after a Divorce?

What does the Law say in California?

Thank You...
Obviously your ex believes that you have assets that existed at the time of the divorce, that you did not disclose. If that is completely untrue, then you have nothing to worry about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">