• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The Marital Home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jsarniejr

What is the name of your state?MASS
My wife and I are heading towards divorce.We have 2 sons one lives with me one with her.This situation will not change.Both parties favor it.She is in the marital home I am in an apartment.I am pushing to have the marital home sold so both sons can have equal living conditions.How will a family court judje view it if we cant come up with a agreement in our pre trial conference 4 way meeting John

seniorjudge

jsarniejr said:
What is the name of your state?MASS
My wife and I are heading towards divorce.We have 2 sons one lives with me one with her.This situation will not change.Both parties favor it.She is in the marital home I am in an apartment.I am pushing to have the marital home sold so both sons can have equal living conditions.How will a family court judje view it if we cant come up with a agreement in our pre trial conference 4 way meeting John
Q: How will a family court judje view it if we cant come up with a agreement in our pre trial conference 4 way meeting

A: No one here knows.

jsarniejr

Then my atty was right ,she got a court date way down the line with a certain judje ,who has a history of being ....men with kids friendly

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">