• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marital Settlement Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

l_howard

What is the name of your state? Maine

I am trying to find a marital settlement agreement to use with my no fault divorce. I have seen alot of websites where you can pay $19.95 for a form. Does anyone know if there is any place that I might get one for free. I am not hiring an attorney and am trying to do this as inexpensively as possible. My husband and I are in agreement on how to split property and assets. I just want to get this over with and get on with my life. I appreciate any advice any of you might have. Thanks**************..Lucy

l_howard

No Fault divorce

I live in Maine. Does anyone know what an attorney or paralegal might charge to help fill out the no fault divorce papers. I want to make sure everything is made out correctly before I have them served on my husband. He has agreed to sign over the home to me in return for one third of my 401K. I want to make sure whatever necessary forms are done accurately so that this will go through without any problems. Thanks for your help!! Lucy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">