• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marital Tort

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

heberja

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Louisiana

Has anyone heard of a civil lawsuit called "Marital Tort" or what it takes to win in Louisiana courts?

VeronicaGia

heberja said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Louisiana

Has anyone heard of a civil lawsuit called "Marital Tort" or what it takes to win in Louisiana courts?
I went to google.com and typed in "Louisiana Marital Tort" and got over 5,000 hits. Maybe you can try it and see if you can find your answer there.

Also, try www.deltabravo.net (which came up on the hits described above).

The good ole' state of Louisiana, I lived there for 10 years, loved it, but love it more that I am gone. Martital tort is to sue an individual beyond the scope of the default practice. Your martital conduct was egregious (rape,aggravated assualt) that it went beyond the scope of default and falls into the tort area for damages. Usually it is an avenue to dig into when there is alot of money at stake, or the other side feels viticmized from the actions of the person they are seeking the damages from.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">