• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marriage certificate never submitted

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Morgane1977

WA
Hi there,

My boyfriend and I got married, but never mailed/submitted the documents as I destroyed them. I would like to know if we are still considered married in my case? I gave him the ring back, but he is the one who said the relationship was over and asked me to leave the house. What am I entitled to if anything at all?

Thanks,

M.

Isis1

WA
Hi there,

My boyfriend and I got married, but never mailed/submitted the documents as I destroyed them. I would like to know if we are still considered married in my case? I gave him the ring back, but he is the one who said the relationship was over and asked me to leave the house. What am I entitled to if anything at all?

Thanks,

M.
where did you get married? when did you get married?

what documents were supposed to be filed?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
WA
Hi there,

Thanks,

M.
Why do you believe you are entitled to ANYTHING?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">