• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

men are pigs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

joels_squaw

Justsolost

Just read all of your threads. You poor thing!!! I work for an attorney and I see these kind of things all the time, in fact my ex sold my pics (not nude) for cigarrettes in jail! I am so proud.

So you are a computer wiz, make some pictures of him! With a micro penis. even if you can't/don't send them anywhere maybe it will make you feel better.

Good luck!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

joels_squaw said:
So you are a computer wiz, make some pictures of him! With a micro penis.

My response:

Now wait just a minute . . .

I've always been told that "size" doesn't matter !

Perhap our contributor, FKNA, and his wife can shed some light on this phenomenon and opinion.

IAAL

D

dorenephilpot

Size matters, IAAL. There's absolutely nothing better than a nice, big ....

latte.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Well, Dorene . . .

When you finally decide to come to California (by yourself), and we meet, we'll test your theory at the Marriot Hotel to see whether a BIG one really makes a difference. I hope you have a big latte appetite. The 10 to 12 inch ones can get really frothy!

IAAL

D

dorenephilpot

Ooooooh, IAAL, I LOVE it when you talk dirty to me.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dorenephilpot said:
Ooooooh, IAAL, I LOVE it when you talk dirty to me.
My response:

Dirty ?

I thought we were talking about sharing a tall, cool, frothy, latte?

What could you possibly be referring to, young lady ?

IAAL

W

will5673

This is both appauling and disgraceful behavior... people, this woman "justsolost" is in dire straits ...

Incidently, can I please see the polaroids... :D

J

joels_squaw

nothing

If the person who originated this thread would like to e-mail me with her problem, I would be more than happy to try and assist.

Everyone else...whatever...

Rochelle

Wow, I was reading through here, waiting for my ride-along and now I feel like a cigarette. LOL

But what thread is joels squaw answering?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I don't know . . . I think it's one of those crystal ball, soothsayer, mystical posts. There must be a mind-meld somewhere in this thread.

IAAL

J

joels_squaw

none

I was replying to a thread left by justsolost, but instead I clicked post new message instead of reply and that is how we all ended up here. I just am a very sympathetic person and I felt badly for that woman that was getting so much grief over something so little. Well, I guess pics aren't so little, but you know what I mean.

I am happy that I gave you all something to do though...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">