• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Messing with my mail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
OhioGal is the Attorney on this thread and who's advice you should follow ...Good Luck to You!! :)
If spellcheck didn't catch that error, someone with a Masters degree should have!
What error?

Here is a restatement of Blue's post that may be more clear for you:

OhioGal is the Attorney on this thread and who has advice you should follow ...Good Luck to You!! :)

Just Blue

What error?

OhioGal is the Attorney on this thread and who has advice you should follow ...Good Luck to You!! :)
Zig...I "think" Bali was talking about OP. If not? My very bad...:eek:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
OhioGal is the Attorney on this thread and who's advice you should follow ...Good Luck to You!! :)
What error?

Well, actually..... if one restates the quoted, "who's" does not translate to "who has", but, rather, "who is". So yes, the use of who's is incorrect - it should have been "whose". Of course, the post BM quoted used "advise" incorrectly, too.

Just sayin'.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Well, actually..... if one restates the quoted, "who's" does not translate to "who has", but, rather, "who is". So yes, the use of who's is incorrect - it should have been "whose". Of course, the post BM quoted used "advise" incorrectly, too.

Just sayin'.
Who's can be a contraction of "who is" or "who has" - either is correct.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">