• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mexican Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

waiting08

What is the name of your state? NC

I am currently stationed in Germany. I have not been with my husband since a week after our marriage. I made a mistake in marrying him. I am going home soon and do not want to have to mess with him. We have nothing together at all, property, bills, ect. My question is will a mexican divorce be valid in North Carolina?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? NC

I am currently stationed in Germany. I have not been with my husband since a week after our marriage. I made a mistake in marrying him. I am going home soon and do not want to have to mess with him. We have nothing together at all, property, bills, ect. My question is will a mexican divorce be valid in North Carolina?
Any VALID and LEGAL divorce done in a foreign country is recognized in the US. You have to be careful with Mexican divorces, to make sure that they are actually legally done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">