• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Military Needing Help Overseas in Germany

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hritter1

What is the name of your state? Texas

My husband and I are both active duty stationed in Germany for the Army. We are geographically seperated and he now wants a divorce and is trying to file one. We are both residents of Texas and were married in El Paso county on December 12, 2005. Is there anything that I can do to prevent this marriage from being divorced (besides counseling, mediation, and all of that)? I really believe that divorce is not the right answer. Please help if you can. Thank you.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? Texas

My husband and I are both active duty stationed in Germany for the Army. We are geographically seperated and he now wants a divorce and is trying to file one. We are both residents of Texas and were married in El Paso county on December 12, 2005. Is there anything that I can do to prevent this marriage from being divorced (besides counseling, mediation, and all of that)? I really believe that divorce is not the right answer. Please help if you can. Thank you.
If he is determined to get a divorce you can't stop him. You could probably delay things if you really wanted to, but ultimately you can't stop him from getting a divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">