• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Military Separation & Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

td1154

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

There is a military spouse that is orginally from Kenya. Her husband is now wanting to file for divorce, but is also trying to have his wife deported back to her country. They are currently stationed in Norway. What options are available to the spouse.?

mistoffolees

There is a military spouse that is orginally from Kenya. Her husband is now wanting to file for divorce, but is also trying to have his wife deported back to her country. They are currently stationed in Norway. What options are available to the spouse.?
Maybe you can explain what this has to do with U.S. law.

evcalyptos

She is in Norway only because of her relationship to the soldier. If they terminate that relationship, she probably needs to leave Norway.

I saw that you started this in US immigration so I followed.

mistoffolees

She is in Norway only because of her relationship to the soldier. If they terminate that relationship, she probably needs to leave Norway.

I saw that you started this in US immigration so I followed.
Let's see. They're living in Norway and he wants to have her deported to Kenya. I'm not sure what questions about US divorce law are going to help with that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">