• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Missig non custodial parent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

2timeslucky

What is the name of your state? Florida
My ex husband, father of our four children has vanished. He was paying my support directly to me through an out of state bank account. I have tried everything from contacting friends, family old business associates and I've come up empty. I tried to find him cheaply on line but nothing. Since I believe my marriage now will be ending soon I am worried about supporting my children. By the way, I tried to file a missing persons report, but the police said he took his things with him therefore he's not missing, only I'm missing him. Any ideas?

VeronicaGia

File for support through your local support office. Anyone who hires him is required by law to report his name and social security number to the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement. Once you get an order, he will have to pay up no matter what, that is unless he's left the country.

Can you afford a private investigator?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">