• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misssouri. What about phone calls,I can't call her, she thinks she can call me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lukehardy

Can my ex wife call me even though I can't call her due to an ex parte? She still seems to think that she can call me at her convienience. She also screams and yells at my new wife and I at custody exchanges which we've been recording, by the way.

CJane

Can my ex wife call me even though I can't call her due to an ex parte? She still seems to think that she can call me at her convienience. She also screams and yells at my new wife and I at custody exchanges which we've been recording, by the way.
Yes, though you could technically get in trouble for saying so much as "Hello" if you know it's her. Let all calls from her go to VM or the machine. Do NOT speak to her. No. Matter. What.

I'd also recommend you leave your new wife at home for custody exchanges, if the ex tends to ... 'act up'... in her presence. Your wife has no need to be there.

If the exchanges currently take place on your property, file your own ex parte for her 'disturbing your peace' and request that the exchanges take place at a public location in the future.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">