• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

money???????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

donajt

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY
most likely divorcing Bank accounts that are both in our names, should I transfer 1/2 to my own account.
He stated on more than one occasion that he could take money and get rid of it (to family or friends)."what money" If he doesn't have it I can't either. I have small children(w disabilities), I am a stay at home mom. been married for almost 21 years. It was better tax wise for me to not work initially, worked off book for a few years. Not qualified for any real positions. what should I do with money? there is money in a box in the house that nobody but us knows about. what should I do about that? Should I safeguard myself
Thank you for your time in this matter.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY
most likely divorcing Bank accounts that are both in our names, should I transfer 1/2 to my own account.
He stated on more than one occasion that he could take money and get rid of it (to family or friends)."what money" If he doesn't have it I can't either. I have small children(w disabilities), I am a stay at home mom. been married for almost 21 years. It was better tax wise for me to not work initially, worked off book for a few years. Not qualified for any real positions. what should I do with money? there is money in a box in the house that nobody but us knows about. what should I do about that? Should I safeguard myself
Thank you for your time in this matter.
You probably should move 1/2 of whatever money you can access into an account in just your name only.

However, you can be prepared for that to make him very angry...if the money is even still there to move.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">