• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

More advice please... again

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cherrie_Kisses

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?CA
I am going to try and see if anyone can help me again...I am helping a friend who lives in ID...he is seeking a divorce from his wife who lives in AR. He has been living in ID for almost two years, and has had no contact with her of any kind. How long does it take to get a divorce like this, if each party is agreeable on all terms ????? 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, I would appreciate an answer, if anyone knows....Thank you :)

Last edited:

VeronicaGia

Cherrie_Kisses said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state?CA
I am going to try and see if anyone can help me again...I am helping a friend who lives in ID...he is seeking a divorce from his wife who lives in AR. He has been living in ID for almost two years, and has had no contact with her of any kind. How long does it take to get a divorce like this, if each party is agreeable on all terms ????? 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, I would appreciate an answer, if anyone knows....Thank you :)
No one can answer this because no one knows the court docket. No one knows how many cases the court has to handle. He needs to file and get the ball rolling.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">