• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mother in need of an anullment!! Can u help me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jenjen01

:(What is the name of your state? Califonia
I got married on 06-12-2006. We didn't live together before and we currently do not live together either.We do have a 2ys old son toghether which i have custody of already. We were married an Elmwood Correctional Facility (Jail),in California. He is in prison and will be there until 8-28-2008 or longer depending on him. We also never consumated the marriage. I would like to get an anullment before he gets released from prison. I don't know the first thing about this and I am looking for some help anywhere. If you could help me please do. I am having no luck because lawyers ask for money which i do not have. Thank You For Your Help!

LdiJ

You do realize that a divorce is generally much easier, quicker, and less expensive than an annulment?

P

psfunkytek

What is your objective?

:(What is the name of your state? Califonia
I got married on 06-12-2006. We didn't live together before and we currently do not live together either.We do have a 2ys old son toghether which i have custody of already. We were married an Elmwood Correctional Facility (Jail),in California. He is in prison and will be there until 8-28-2008 or longer depending on him. We also never consumated the marriage. I would like to get an anullment before he gets released from prison. I don't know the first thing about this and I am looking for some help anywhere. If you could help me please do. I am having no luck because lawyers ask for money which i do not have. Thank You For Your Help!
I am very confused. You state "we do have a 2ys old son together", but that you never consumated the marriage??? Was the 'relationship' consumated before his incarceration and the marriage which resulted in a child?

It might help to state WHY you specifically need an annulment, maybe your objective can be accomplished with a divorce, also, are you certian that your objective CAN be accomplished WITH the annulement?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">