• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

motion for change of venue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tabitha sabrsul

im getting divorced in texas i need to know how to file a change of venue on a divorce in texas i filed in fort bend county and then i moved to matagorda county now i need to move every thing to matagorda county can some one please help me i really want to divoce this guy and quick

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
im getting divorced in texas i need to know how to file a change of venue on a divorce in texas i filed in fort bend county and then i moved to matagorda county now i need to move every thing to matagorda county can some one please help me i really want to divoce this guy and quick
If you already filed in Fort Bend before moving then you can leave it in Fort Bend County. Why do you wish to change counties? That will prolong everything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">