• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ms.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pmsmith12

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arkansas, when my husband and i obtained our divorce i was not aware that i was pregnant, i thought it was just emotional deress from a miscarriage 3 months easlier. can you legally obtain a divorce in the state of arkansas while you are pregnant?

nextwife

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arkansas, when my husband and i obtained our divorce i was not aware that i was pregnant, i thought it was just emotional deress from a miscarriage 3 months easlier. can you legally obtain a divorce in the state of arkansas while you are pregnant?
You didn't know when you started the divorce, or when you ended it? How much time had elapsed?

So, is the divorce final? Did you lie about NOT being pregnant when you completed the divorce? How long since you and ex ha been together by the time the divorce was finally final?

Or are you asking because it is still pending?

Last edited:

LdiJ

If your divorce is final, you are divorced. In almost all states you technically cannot divorce if you are pregnant, but if somehow the divorce still happens, you are still divorced.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">