• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Much Wanted Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kathy mitch

MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET A DIVORCE FROM HER LOSER HUSBAND FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS. THEY WERE MARRIED FOR 3 YEARS AND OUT OF THOSE 3 YEARS HE HAS BEEN INCARCERATED IN COUNTY JAILS AND FEDERAL PRISONS SO MANY TIMES THAT WE HAVE LOST COUNT OF THEM!
WE HIRED A LAWYER WHOM WE ARE VERY MUCH DISSATISFIED WITH. AS OF THE TIME WE SPEAK RIGHT NOW, HE HAS COST US OVER $3,500.00, AND WE STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANYTHING RESOLVED. THIS GUY KEEPS TELLING US THAT BECAUSE "JOHN" IS IN A FEDERAL PRISON, IT WILL BE EXCEPTIONALLY HARD FOR HER TO GET THE DIVORCE.
WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?
EVERY SINGLE TIME WE GO TO HIS OFFICE HE SAYS "WELL I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING OUT, NOW I WILL NEED $1500.00 TO TAKE THIS CASE TO COURT".
EVERYTIME WE ASK HIM A QUESTION HIS ANWER IS "I DON'T KNOW", "I DON'T KNOW", "I CAN'T ANSWER THAT"!
WELL WE NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!!!!!

WATSONTOWN,PA.17777
570-538-9095:confused:

M

MaggieK

PA is a "no fault" divorce state which allows for a divorce action for two reasons...the marrige is irreconcilable and willful desertion for 2 yrs or more. This attorney will bleed you dry. Read up on the Internet on how to file your own divorce in PA and do it!!!
Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">