• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Murder,Manslaughter,

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sammie

I would like to how if an adult gives a minor Alcohol and it ends up in death what can you do with that person? Someone within the law system told me it wasn't against the law to drop a dead body out anywhere tell me this isn't ture? This was on his property.It could of been forced on this person to drink the Alcohol or just a bad game gone wrong.I am in North Carolina please help me.

Sammie

HomeGuru

Sammie said:
I would like to how if an adult gives a minor Alcohol and it ends up in death what can you do with that person? Someone within the law system told me it wasn't against the law to drop a dead body out anywhere tell me this isn't ture? This was on his property.It could of been forced on this person to drink the Alcohol or just a bad game gone wrong.I am in North Carolina please help me.

Sammie
My response: the adult is guilty and should suffer the consequences. After all, the minor suffered enough.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">