• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my parents divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

HATEKAT

tennessee, i am 22 years old and asked to answer questions in a deposition what questions do I have to answer if any?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

HATEKAT said:
tennessee, i am 22 years old and asked to answer questions in a deposition what questions do I have to answer if any?
My response:

Please tell opposing counsel to list all of his intended questions on this thread. Then, I'll place a check mark next to those that you shouldn't answer.

Waiting for your response.

IAAL

S

Smithy

Dear FKNA,
Have YOU any advice pertaining to her question?

S.

F

FKNA

Smithy...only advice I can give in this matter since I'm NOT a lawyer nor do I live in TN, nor have ever had any experience in this area, my advice would be to retain a lawyer.

H

HATEKAT

I wish I had been told about this site sooner. The deposition was today and it was pure H$%%. I hope he(my mom's lawyer does not call me into court. He seems like the kind that would even though it will cost me alot in school(probable a letter grade) thanks for replying.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">