• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My response to DV-100... book or short story?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bloodly1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

My wife filed a restraining order against me with out justification. She claimed abuse a year ago when she had me arrested. I was not convicted, the charges were dropped, and on the police report, she admitted to lying for the sole purposes of getting even with me. Why she would tell a judge this year that I "threw her flat on the ground injuring her ribs" when she admitted it to be a lie a year ago baffles me. She also alleges abuse a month ago and told the judge that I smashed her phone and punched a hole in the wall. The hole came from a bottle she threw at me. One hit my arm, the other hit the wall. I have picturs of a lovely baseball sized bruise. However... back to my question...

Do I keep the responses to her allegations very short and sweet? or do I get detailed and provide pictures, explanations, conspiracy theories, my diagnosis of her Narcissism... and what-have-you?

LdiJ

My wife filed a restraining order against me with out justification. She claimed abuse a year ago when she had me arrested. I was not convicted, the charges were dropped, and on the police report, she admitted to lying for the sole purposes of getting even with me. Why she would tell a judge this year that I "threw her flat on the ground injuring her ribs" when she admitted it to be a lie a year ago baffles me. She also alleges abuse a month ago and told the judge that I smashed her phone and punched a hole in the wall. The hole came from a bottle she threw at me. One hit my arm, the other hit the wall. I have picturs of a lovely baseball sized bruise. However... back to my question...

Do I keep the responses to her allegations very short and sweet? or do I get detailed and provide pictures, explanations, conspiracy theories, my diagnosis of her Narcissism... and what-have-you?
Did you smash her phone?

Did she really lie last year or did she back off because she forgave you?

In any case, keep the answers fairly short, but with sufficient detail to explain them. Leave out any emotion or unnecessary description.

Silverplum

I didn't diagnose anything....I asked two questions.
I wasn't referring to you. I was responding to the poster. See bolded below.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">