• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ladybug77

i want to know if i will be able to recover any back child support or recover any portion of money from a the lease that my husband and i are currently in, once our divorce is finalized. he has not contributed to either one in over 6months. any advice from anyone who has experienced the same.

Proserpina

i want to know if i will be able to recover any back child support or recover any portion of money from a the lease that my husband and i are currently in, once our divorce is finalized. he has not contributed to either one in over 6months. any advice from anyone who has experienced the same.

And your US state is....?

As a very general rule, without a court order, he's not obliged to pay a cent in child support or any other sort of support. But there are instances where a court will order one party to pay certain things.

An attorney would guide you further.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">