• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My soon to be jealous xhusband has filed a injunction against the man I am with now

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Alicia Binnion

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida . the day I told my husband I wanted a divorce he went down and filled a false report for protection against my now boyfriend . the injunction was granted for a year the only evidence he showed for the injunction was a photo from Facebook of my boyfriend holding a gun back in febuary wich wasn't even his . since the injunction was granted my husband has locked me out of the house won't allow me to see my son has put water in my gas tank and has not Ben taking proper care of my son . I need to know the fastest way possible to get the injunction dropped so I can have my son . also there was a separation agreement we made up stating he would move out and me and the baby could stay at the house we had wich he didn't follow through with I don't know if I can do anything about that or not since it was not notarized ... Help plz

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida . the day I told my husband I wanted a divorce he went down and filled a false report for protection against my now boyfriend . the injunction was granted for a year the only evidence he showed for the injunction was a photo from Facebook of my boyfriend holding a gun back in febuary wich wasn't even his . since the injunction was granted my husband has locked me out of the house won't allow me to see my son has put water in my gas tank and has not Ben taking proper care of my son . I need to know the fastest way possible to get the injunction dropped so I can have my son . also there was a separation agreement we made up stating he would move out and me and the baby could stay at the house we had wich he didn't follow through with I don't know if I can do anything about that or not since it was not notarized ... Help plz
Why do you need to get the injunction dropped? It's not against you...

Oh, I get it...you moved in with the guy

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Is the son also your husband's? Quite frankly most courts don't want children exposed to the adulterous affairs of their parents. If you want your child around you, drop the adulterous lover. The separation agreement matters not unless it became a court order. Apparently, it didn't. Why should you get to stay in the house and move in your adulterous lover? You should have completely ended one relationship before moving on.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Seriously. Put yourself in the same shoes - would you want him to flaunt his Cupcake as you are flaunting Mr. Wonderful? In front of your kid? Get real.

I just hope Mr. W understands that what you did with him, you will do to him. How (and why?) should he trust you to be faithful? And please - make sure you are both 100% covered wrt birth control. The last thing you need is to bring another child into a mess.

tuffbrk

I can't help but wonder how long ago this occurred as it appears your stbx has managed to accomplish quite a bit in a short amount of time. Rage is a pretty powerful motivator. Live and learn. I'm praying right now that he has already filed a motion for primary custody and child support.

And I'm betting the big, bad stbx probably contributed to the cost of that medical assistant certification you obtained and never used. My "not so legal" advise - You need to work on that resume. Ask around at unemployment, your local library, etc. to see if there are any avenues to having someone assist you with it. Certainly a good start is removing "Stay at home mom" as a title for a job and then not listing any skills. I'd help you out, but...well, frankly, you're not someone I would ever interact with on a personal level.

Best wishes finding employment.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
What do you mean, "soon to be jealous"? Sounds like he's jealous already.

Not sure why.

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Alicia_Binion_5249564/
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Alicia_Binion_5472250/

YES. The "soon to be jealous" part was driving me up the wall and I was trying very, very hard to keep quiet about it. Thank goodness someone else saw it too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">