• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"My wife wants to put me out the house."

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

William Coston

What is the name of your state?Virginia

Four years ago I married a woman in thee military, had to leave a good paying job. We moved several times, now we are staying at her home and my home is currently rented. She decided she wants me to get out since she became the major bread winner and wants to put me out. I work,but thur a temp-srevice and recieve just above minumum wage. During the marriage i have occur over 30,000 dollars in debt. Can she just put me out for no reason other than she wants too and what are my legal obtions?

rmet4nzkx

Is she still in the military?
Are you living on base housing?
Running up 35K in debt doesn't make her obligated to house you.
Is she wanting a divorce?
What is your state of residence?

William Coston

"My wife wants me out"

We live in the state of Virginia, and she is still in the military. the 35k in debt was not spend on me, but for her and the kids. I just want to be able to live here in the home until the lease on my house ends in March and since i haven't returned to full time work since we moved back here from California.She feels like I'm not doing my part since she have to pay most of the bills. Yes, she wants a divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">