• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nasty divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

captainklinger

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Calif

I am in the middle a nasty divorce and today he is seen coming out of my back yard with a camera taking pictures. Is there anything that can be done . Also my husband is very wealthy and 95% he inheited from his parents during our 19 year marriage am I in titled to any of that money. We also have 2 kids if that matters.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Calif

I am in the middle a nasty divorce and today he is seen coming out of my back yard with a camera taking pictures. Is there anything that can be done . Also my husband is very wealthy and 95% he inheited from his parents during our 19 year marriage am I in titled to any of that money. We also have 2 kids if that matters.
The inheritance is most likely separate property if he did not comingle it with marital assets. Did he live in the house with what you are calling "my backyard?" If so, then it is HIS backyard as well and he may have EVERY RIGHT to be there unless there is a court order stating not. How old are the children and who has custody of the children?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">