• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

estrella079

What is the name of your state?New Jersey

I'm not really sure what the qualifications for a new jersey annulment are but the only reason why i wanted to look into it was because my husband was in the military for 4 yrs. About 2 yrs ago he was ordered to go into Iraq, the only reason why we got married was because he wanted to make sure if anything happened to him in Iraq, that I was taken care of, financially. We got married through the court two days before he shipped off to Iraq. He was in Iraq for about 6 months, got out of the military and came back home. We moved in together and lived with each other for a year. It was then that we realized, things between us were different and that it wasn't working out anymore. I would perfer to have an annulment if possible because of my religion but if thats not possible than we would have to go through a uncontested divorce. In that case, we agree with everything and have nothing to divide and no children. I want no alimony from him. We just want to sign papers and have it done as quick as we can. We also wanted to do it ourselves too without any attorneys. What do we have to do, to get the papers we need to file an uncontested divorce?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">