• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

janetweasel

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I am inquiring about pennsavannia I live in new mexico I have been seperated from my wife for about 3 years I tried to find her on people search and can not locate her can I still fill for a divorce?

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I am inquiring about pennsavannia I live in new mexico I have been seperated from my wife for about 3 years I tried to find her on people search and can not locate her can I still fill for a divorce?
Yes. You will need a divorce by publication. It can be done without an attorney, but is very difficult to do right, so I don't recommend it. Contact an attorney.

While there's an expense in getting an attorney, the good side is that your stbx won't be fighting you on every little matter, so it may not end up being terribly expensive.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">