• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice before conference

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MIZZ~J

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
I have a MSC coming up and Im confused as to what we will be doing there....I have scheduled to meet with my atty and need to know what to ask of her.
What changes can be made there?? Can I make modifications to the custody order?? Is it possible to have income imputed changed here?? Can I request for my STX to submit new tax information?? Are we allowed to basically make changes about everything originally ordered??
Ok I know this might sound dumb to a lot of people but my ex allows his GF to take my daughter to the salon and get her nails polished, and I suspect they have given her a haircut without my consent....is this something I can include in court so that he can no longer do this? (I know pety lil' thing but I dont think my daughter is of age -3-)
And as mentioned before my STX is making more money now (about 10g>) and my spousal support is to be removed in the final divorce decree, does this mean I can ask for a CS modification?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">