• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Advice Please and Thank You

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jayhawk83

Divorce Annulment Emergency Divorce Advice

My wife got married to a woman as we were married she got married in a different state I'm about to get married and she won't sign papers to protect her from the legal trouble she could or couldn't be in

Just Blue

My wife got married to a woman as we were married she got married in a different state I'm about to get married and she won't sign papers to protect her from the legal trouble she could or couldn't be in
Huh??????????????????:confused:

Please restate your post with punctuation and clarity. Thank You. :)

Proserpina

I'll take a stab at this.

You and Jane were married. You broke up, and Jane went to another state where she married Joanne. You're still not divorced, but need to be because you too want to remarry.

Howzat?

If that's correct, there's nothing stopping you from filing for divorce.

Just Blue

I'll take a stab at this.

You and Jane were married. You broke up, and Jane went to another state where she married Joanne. You're still not divorced, but need to be because you too want to remarry.

Howzat?

If that's correct, there's nothing stopping you from filing for divorce.
Blessings to you for deciphering OP post. :cool:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
There is alot more to it but you probably wouldn't believe me I lived the nightmare
No one here can help you if you don't post the situation in a clear, concise and coherent manner. We have no dentists on staff (that I know of) and the rest of us don't pull teeth.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">