• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Advice from A Professional

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chrisjuaen

Hi Guys!

I am here solely for my brother's case, he has some issues with his wife. This is really tough time for both of them. They mutually come on to conclusion of divorce. Can anyone suggest a professional lawyer who can guide in a better way; so that this issue will be sorted out without any problem.

Thank you in advance!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Hi Guys!

I am here solely for my brother's case, he has some issues with his wife. This is really tough time for both of them. They mutually come on to conclusion of divorce. Can anyone suggest a professional lawyer who can guide in a better way; so that this issue will be sorted out without any problem.

Thank you in advance!
Your story has changed from the other board where you boasted it was your sister who wanted an attorney due to DV.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Hi Guys!

Thank you in advance!
They each should have a lawyer - give them a pair of Yellow Pages.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Yes I understand that they both need a lawyer to get fair settlement. It would be helpful if you mentioned some good names here.

Thank you.
This is NOT a referral site. But you can click on "Free Case Evaluation" and see if that helps you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">