• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need answers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RobE

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio. Me and my wife are seperating which probably will lead to divorce, we have both had issues with drugs in the past and that is in the past but i believe my soon to be x is a alcoholic, For our 10 year marriage she would go out drinking and not come home, she doesnt always drink but when shes does, she doesnt know when to quit, when shs's out all i get is lies, and blames me for all this, we have 3 children and i know she wouldnt hurt them, but the drinking scares me. Can i keep them away from her?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio. Me and my wife are seperating which probably will lead to divorce, we have both had issues with drugs in the past and that is in the past but i believe my soon to be x is a alcoholic, For our 10 year marriage she would go out drinking and not come home, she doesnt always drink but when shes does, she doesnt know when to quit, when shs's out all i get is lies, and blames me for all this, we have 3 children and i know she wouldnt hurt them, but the drinking scares me. Can i keep them away from her?

Not if she's not hurting the kids when she's drinking, no.

You said yourself she wouldn't hurt them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">