• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

liz218

What is the name of your state? VA

Here is my problem in a nutshell. My husband left me and there is no hope for reconcilliation. He just woke up and while I was at work moved all his things out of our house. I didn't even know until I got home. My question is since he left me and took his things with him, can he take anything else in our house? I want to know if since he left can he say that he wants everything in the house and get it. I was also wondering about my rights since he left me and I had no idea it was coming. I had absolutely no warning. He seems to already have a lawyer since he wants me to sign seperation papers already. I just want to protect myself and do the best thing for me. Please any advice would be so helpful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">