• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

plsdivorceme

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Florida
I am seeking financial relief from my husband.
My husband did not comply with the financial affidavit so I had to use the avenues of discovery - and sent him standard interrogatories forms, he mailed me back a *revised* financial affidavit. Along with about half of the required documents needed for the interrogatories.
Most of the information he mailed back to me, is made up, as it does not refelect his bank statements. He has included credit card statements in his mothers name saying that he is paying them. Although only one check has cleared his bank. He is not an authorized user on her credit card. Also claims he is now paying her car payment, and back car payments for 10 months. Now owing her over $8,000.
Things are completely different from the first financial affidavit and the *revised *- even his rent amount.

Can he Legally put his mothers debt in his financial affidavit? Anyone could say there are paying someone elses debts.

On the revised financial affidavit he put a star next to 6 debts, which have all been in collection over 5 years and wrote "not paying on yet, estimated payment amount, working with creditors" but yet he still added up the payments (over $300 dollars) and deducted them from his total outgoing bills. Of course he never mentioned in the first financial affidavit that he is really not paying those..
How do I present this to the judge? And, can he legally put his mothers debts in there?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">