• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

davis1155

What is the name of your state?OHIO
I have just found out that my wife has been cheating on me for about a month now. She has been doing drugs for the last 3 months. And we have an 18 m child togetheir. I have tried to work things out with her. She will say that she is going to change and do this and that but next thing you know she is back to her old ways. I want to leave. I want to pack my son things up and mine and move. My mother has offered for us to come and stay with her untill i can find another place. She lives in a differant county. I can't file for divorce for another 2 weeks. Because of finances. What should i do? If i leave with our son and let her know why and that i am leaving then what can she do? Is there a court order that i can get for tempary custody untill i file for divorce? If there is what is it called? Thank you for your help please reply asap i have to do this on monday. I am very very afraid that she will try and take him. She will take him over to the guys house that she has been sleeping with and he does drugs very very bad.
GOD BLESS

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">