• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LLudlum05

What is the name of your state? Colorado
My son's father left us almost 4 years ago, after i called the cops on him for holding a knife to my throat, he is a illegal immigrant, and we are still married, currently he has been deported and in and out of jails for attempting to cross the U.S. border illegally. I need to know what i need to do in order to divorce him since I have no idea where he is. Any advice would really help. Thanks so much
Laura

LdiJ

LLudlum05 said:
What is the name of your state? Colorado
My son's father left us almost 4 years ago, after i called the cops on him for holding a knife to my throat, he is a illegal immigrant, and we are still married, currently he has been deported and in and out of jails for attempting to cross the U.S. border illegally. I need to know what i need to do in order to divorce him since I have no idea where he is. Any advice would really help. Thanks so much
Laura
It is possible to divorce him by serving him via publication. However, you really need an attorney to handle that for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">