• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

WHYM1969

me and my ex got married in louisiana and we had a daughter, well she moved to texas and she got a divorce and sent a copy of the papers. well i got a friend to get a copy online and she forged the waiver of citation sayin i agree to pay a 1,000 dollars a month in child support. BY the way im already payin child support to her from louisiana and they send it to her. plus the waiver of citation was notarized by a notary like i was there in front of her. what am i to do about this situation bc i really need help

Radia

do you know if she "knows" the notary? I cant imagine how that happened, the notary's I have known were super careful to check (and sometimes copy) id cards and such...

nextwife

If she forged HIS signature, she could have gotten a hold of an old notary seal and forged the notarization. A dead attorney's estate sale (their commission is permanent), a yard sale by family members who did not know what it was? You get the idea. I have several notary seals. If something happened to me, it's POSSIBLE they could end up somewhere they shouldn't.

And, yes, PLEASE. If you are going to post, please post in standard English!

Last edited:

WHYM1969

They lady that notarized it i found her in the notary system in texas but it got a po box no physical address

ecmst12

OK, you really need to hire a lawyer, since you seem to be incapable of communicating in proper english and no court is going to accept motions written like that. This situation is beyond what we can help you with here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">