• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help with emergency divorce.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KHidde

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

My husband and I had gotten married Sept 2008 and have 2 children together and another on the way I am 5 months along, and we want out of our marriage. For one he is violent towards me and to his children who are only 2 and 3 years of age. He harrasses me to this day, denies this baby and sent a text that I have saved saying that he will gladly sign off his rights of the kids. He has been cheating and making this very difficult. I am terrified of him, I moved back with my parents with my children, he has a history of harrassing me and running me off the road with me pregnant with second child and first born in back seat screaming out the window if he cant have me no one will. He said all of this to the cop and the cop included that in the report. I am moving out of state soon and I want to get this divorce done with asap, so he cant come after me and harm me or my children. I don't want to wait, as I fear for my life and my childrens safety. I am getting a restraining order out on him, but what can I do to get this divorce done with? What steps can I take or should I take. Please help me.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Silverplum

Start learning here:
Wisconsin Divorce Forms and Wisconsin Divorce Laws Online

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

My husband and I had gotten married Sept 2008 and have 2 children together and another on the way I am 5 months along, and we want out of our marriage. For one he is violent towards me and to his children who are only 2 and 3 years of age. He harrasses me to this day, denies this baby and sent a text that I have saved saying that he will gladly sign off his rights of the kids. He has been cheating and making this very difficult. I am terrified of him, I moved back with my parents with my children, he has a history of harrassing me and running me off the road with me pregnant with second child and first born in back seat screaming out the window if he cant have me no one will. He said all of this to the cop and the cop included that in the report. I am moving out of state soon and I want to get this divorce done with asap, so he cant come after me and harm me or my children. I don't want to wait, as I fear for my life and my childrens safety. I am getting a restraining order out on him, but what can I do to get this divorce done with? What steps can I take or should I take. Please help me.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">